• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Smile to Start the Week! πŸŽƒ

C92240B7-31B8-4DA1-8F0C-1C19741540AF.png

A little early....hope y’all have a wonderful week! πŸŽƒ

πŸ’« Star lover

We all need a smile, thank you for this one this morning.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

DH has his birthday on Halloween. I bought three bags of candy and he has almost finished one of them. lol. I try to buy the kind I don't like. I noticed on the news yesterday that our nearby town of New Bern had a merchant trick or treat this past Saturday and were disappointed in the turnout. Did they not know that Halloween is NEXT Saturday. I think the kids know.
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

• Bubby
        Bubby commented
        Editing a comment
        Terry, I try to buy candy we don’t care for, if at all. We haven’t had one trick-or-treater in the 12 years we’ve lived here. The kids in our county go to the shopping area in town and get treats from the businesses and churches. This is because we are pretty much a rural area and spread out over a huge county.

I have good self control around sweets because I’m diabetic but Jeff goes all out. He eats a Family Size bag of peanut M&Ms in one sitting! I would be in a coma.
        Last edited by Bubby; October 26, 2020, 09:23 AM.

• Momofmonsters5
        Momofmonsters5 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't eat sweets..I can't due to I had gastric bypass surgery and body doesn't tolerate sugar. It's a rare occasion that I have anything with sugar. Daniel on the other hand is like your Jeff, Barb he loves candy. He stays thin too..annoying. I think about a once a year sweet and gain 5 pounds. Lol
    Working...
    X