Happy Halloween πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Halloween πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

I did very little in the way of decorating for Halloween/Fall this year. Happy Jack is a tote bag I made to hold our Halloween quilt. It’s simply an oblong Log Cabin block with snowballed corners. I added a few features and a stem. This year Jack is hanging on our front door.

I made the round table mat last year with my embroidery machine. E8B6445E-428F-42FC-8B09-C5E4EDA9A76B.jpeg

I would post more pictures but the system won’t let me.

Happy Fall....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bubby; October 25, 2020, 06:29 PM.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

What an adorable pumpkin!!!!

Comment

Beautiful. Happy Halloween!!
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

We just don't seem to do any decorating for Halloween, although Cheryl does put a thing on the front door for fall, then changes it out for Christmas. We do more decorating for Christmas (although 20 years of retail has pretty much killed my Christmas spirit) and once the Christmas quilt is quilted we will have that to display. I really like your projects Barb.

Rob
        There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
        --Ken Burns

Comment

Love them!
          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Love your door pumpkin. We don't fall decorate, either. I think Wednesday, Mike and I will go get the tree to decorate for Thanksgiving, since we'll have company for Thanksgiving.
            Katrina
            β€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Such a cute pumpkin. Thanks for sharing it.
              Carlie

Comment

That pumpkin is so cute! I don't have any decorations like that. It seems like the holidays always jump out at me and I think, okay maybe I will make some decorations for next year. And before I know it another year goes by and I still haven't made a single thing! Oh well. But it's fun seeing what everybody else has made.

Comment

The Pumpkin is too cute! I had stuffed pumpkins cut out and I lost my mojo on it. lol
                  🌺 Lorie

Comment

I don't know which I like better!!! Okay, that round table mat for the win!!!! Fabulous!
                    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

• Bubby
                      Bubby commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you, Pat. It was fun to make and a good use of scraps.

Love your pumpkin tote and the table mat......and you’re soooooo way ahead of me.....I haven’t done a thing! Absolutely NO motivation to do so....... 😒
                    πŸ’« Star lover

Comment

The pumpkin tote is so cute! And the table mat--- Wow! It's beautiful!
                      ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Cute pumpkin!

I love the way those fabrics came out on the table mat. Don't you love those embroidery machine projects?

Comment

• Bubby
                          Bubby commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes I love embroidery projects....maybe a little too much.

They both are so professional looking! Love them both.
                        I didn't put out a thing this year for Halloween. Grandkids did boo me and I have been eating this big bucket of candy they left on the door steps.

Comment

Love Happy Jack! Gina

Comment

Working...
                          X