I got my SS card!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my SS card!

I just wanted to share my Happy Dance! That was fast!
    🌺 Lorie

Great! Me and this Nigerian prince would like your number, so you can become eligible for all kinds of riches!🤣

Rob
    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
    --Ken Burns

Comment

That was quick. Yay!

Comment

brilliant, is that social security, serial sewer, or driver thing?

Comment

• Hulamoon
          Hulamoon commented
          Editing a comment
          Driver mostly. But the other day a bank teller told me she wouldn't let me take money out of my account again if it was expired. umm, really?

• bubba
          bubba commented
          Editing a comment
          If you are using your ATM card in an ATM machine, how would they know your license is expired? We still can't get inside our bank unless you make an appointment in advance!

Great...Happy Dance time.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Congratulations, Lorie! I'm glad it got to you so quickly.
          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Yay! I'm dancing sith you Lorie!
            Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

It took a couple of months to get an appointment to get my license when it was up for renewal. Shortly after I renewed it & before the actual new license came in I wrote a check at the grocery store. She saw my expired license & told me she couldn't accept that license so I showed her the paper that I got from the Dept. of Motor Vehicles that showed I had renewed. Good thing I kept that paper in my wallet until my actual license came in. Don't forget to carry that paper with you until you actually get your new license. The "clipped" a corner off my old license card when I renewed.

Comment

• bubba
                bubba commented
                Editing a comment
                When you get your new license, put the old expired one in a safe place in case your ID ever gets stolen. It's easier to replace if you have an old one on hand.

• osewme
                osewme commented
                Editing a comment
                I did keep my old one but never thought about using it in case of ID theft. Thanks for the info.

You are on your way! You'll be tearing up the roads shortly! Congrats to you for taking the steps to get everything done.

Comment

• Hulamoon
                Hulamoon commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks 😊 Just waiting for my scrip glasses now.
            Working...
            X