Patsy's kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patsy's kids

I was looking on the Facebook page of the basset rescue place earlier today (even though I'm not on Facebook a person can still look at the page) and noticed that someone posted two pictures of the four puppies that Patsy had that survived. The three in the crate have some sorts of health issues (not sure what) but the one by itself is the only one that didn't. It makes my blood boil to think that someone treated Patsy so badly that out of 11 puppies only four survived.

Rob Patsy's Puppies.jpgPatsy's Puppies 2.jpg
    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
    --Ken Burns

I agree wholeheartedly with you on that one.
    Carlie

Comment

It breaks my heart to hear stories like this. I'm so glad you were able to take Patsy to the home where she belongs & where she will be loved all the rest of the days of her life.

Comment

This is so terribly sad. Patsy is so lucky to have a great home with a good family.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Heartbreaking for sure. Patsy is very lucky to have you and Cheryl.
          Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

Rob, I agree with the others .. I just want to add that Patsy's kids are absolutely adorable!! They are so cute!! Thank you for rescuing Patsy. I'm glad she'll have a beautiful life now. ๐Ÿ’•

Comment

I totally get why it would make your blood boil.
              Katrina
              โ€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.โ€ Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
              X