Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to see your body in a line drawing for free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to see your body in a line drawing for free?

Since I started making my own clothes again I have been on Instagram a lot. There have been these sketches floating around and I couldn't figure out where they were coming from. I found it last night. It's called My Body Model. If you want to be real honest what your body looks like this is free to try. I did end up buying it. I'm not going to show mine 😎

There are free classes to draw clothing. I'm just posting in case your curious what you look like under your clothes.😮

Here's a sample of someone's sketches.
    sketches.jpg

https://app.mybodymodel.com/

my body.jpg

🌺 Lorie

I really don't want to see, the mirror is bad enough.

Comment

I wouldn't want some one to draw a picture let alone do it myself. lol

Comment

• Hulamoon
        Hulamoon commented
        Editing a comment
        Only you and the computer will know💻

No thanks! It’s bad enough with clothes on.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Um No. I looked the other day. Scared me!!

Comment

Thanks, but no thanks. Ain't nobody wants to see that!

Comment

Given that my body has been known to cause wild animals to flee, and women to laugh uncontrollably, guess I'll have to pass.😲

Rob
            There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
            --Ken Burns

Comment

Lol I have the Covid 10 going right now like the freshman 10. No thanks maybe after i get my lazy bones to workout on the regular like I used too.

Comment

thanks for this,
                haha that reminds me, the mirror down hall is distorted, depending where stand my neck increases in size and head goes small, shoulders increase, the clothing haha lets just say big pattern fabrics detest that mirror. thankfully the other mirror is much kinder, heck of a shock first time though. 🤣

Comment

• Hulamoon
                  Hulamoon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Does that mean your going to try it? You don't have to buy. I took a screen shot, but decided to go for it.

• 201 Treadler
                  201 Treadler commented
                  Editing a comment
                  its very difficult for me to be one shape, the ailments can change me, so am pretty much all shapes in a week, so don't think will be any use, did reduce the clothing to a more capsule style a while back.

• Hulamoon
                  Hulamoon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's what I was going to do, but it's ending up more sundresses because of the heat. I think I'm more of a summer vacation sewer right now. lol

What isn't there out on the web??? I'll pass, thank you. I'll use the excuse that I don't make my clothes anymore. Fact of the matter is, I don't know who the person is in this body. It is what it is. Thanks for sharing!
                “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
                “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

thanks for sharing-this is something I have been wondering about and interested in sewing my own clothes.

Comment

Working...
                  X