All my fabric buying woes are solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All my fabric buying woes are solved!

Just checked my email, and it seems this Nigerian prince wants me to help him with some banking issues in America. He will cut me in for more money than I've ever seen, so I'll soon be able to buy all the fabric I want!

I mean....this is real, right?πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ˜²

Rob
    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
    --Ken Burns

Ha! Made me laugh Rob. If your dreams do come true will you buy a fabric round for your forum friends?? 🀣
    Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Sure, just send me $1,000 to cover shipping.

Rob
      There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
      --Ken Burns

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
        Hillbillyhike commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure! If you send me everything at M* hahaha.

That’s a hoot!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I get similar but mine says the president of Germany is ready to accept my donations , lol. Don't stop at buying just fabric, hire staff to make every quilt on your to do list as well. good-morning-dogs-smiley-emoticon.gif

Comment

Your made me laugh first thing this morning !
          Since your rich now, maybe you could pay these people who keep calling and demanding I call them back or I'm going to be arrested.
          Last edited by TMP; September 21, 2020, 01:37 PM.

Comment

But wait! If you send $ today we will double the offer!

(giggles)

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
              Hillbillyhike commented
              Editing a comment
              Ha! Too funny

My house insurance co has new underwriters and told me I have to repaint my house. Maybe I could send the bill to your Prince?

The one I'm sick of is that my Nexflix account has been shut down. Everyday they shut it down.
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

• Rob the HOAQ
              Rob the HOAQ commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too, and I haven't had Netflix in over two years.

Rob

Oh the woes of having email, no netflix, the tax man cometh to take me to jail, oh wait he was 30 minutes away three weeks ago. He must have gotten lost.

Why, oh why do people have to try to get something for nothing. lol, and why are there folks that believe everything they read.
            Katrina
            β€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
              Hillbillyhike commented
              Editing a comment
              It's sad how there are so many now that prey on innocent people.

Well I got a voice mail that a warrant has been issued for my arrest... press 1 to talk to a person about it. So now I know I can call you for "bail" money.. !! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Don't worry, I never pressed "1". Yeah like law enforcement would ever give a heads like that! LOL Ready or not here we come!! LOL

Or the one you get on your cell phone telling you your phone has been shut down... yeah right... so how are you calling and leaving me a msg on a shut down phone?

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
              Hillbillyhike commented
              Editing a comment
              Mimi....is there another side of you we should know about? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Paisley
              Paisley commented
              Editing a comment
              I just got that same call this morning! My sister got the call late last week. And the neighbor next to her the day after. We laughed today that she seems to be the common thread. She reminded me her neighbor is a retired judge. 🀣

Originally posted by TMP View Post
            Your made me laugh first thing this morning !
            Since your rich now, maybe you could pay these people who keep calling and demanding I call them back or I'm going to be arrested.
            Oh, I just tell those callers to come on over, and then give them the address. Coincidentally the "address" is the same as our local police department.

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
              Hillbillyhike commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey...I like that! Lol

Sorry Rob, the prince emailed me a couple of weeks ago...even sent the same message twice. You'll have to get in line behind me! πŸ˜‚
            *~* Myrna *~*
            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

• Rob the HOAQ
              Rob the HOAQ commented
              Editing a comment
              Figures. Just my luck.

Rob

• Hillbillyhike
              Hillbillyhike commented
              Editing a comment
              Hahaha. Nice! Myrna...I guess the round of fabric is on you then!!

Well isn't that just tickity boo!!
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I wish my brain worked as well as all of yours! And especially early in the morning! Actually I needed those laughs . This staying home or being masked and careful where I go is really getting old. At least our weather has taken a turn for the best. It is sunny and low 70's in the afternoon. This is what I love about fall, and looks like it will be with us for a few more days. It should be a gorgeous fall leaf season since we've had plenty of rain and now cool weather. I love the beautiful colors. Unfortunately, so do thousands of visitors!

Today I have to pick up some new books at the library and a few items from the grocery store. We have an anniversary coming up on Thursday. I don't know what we'll do. This will be 65 years together, and we've just about done everything we dreamed of years ago. It has been a fantastic life.

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
                Hillbillyhike commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations to you both!! That is quite an accomplishment! May you two have many more wonderful years together.

• MSN
                MSN commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations, Navy Wife! Sixty-five years is remarkable. I love your positive attitude. Wishing you both continued happiness for many more years.

• Monique
                Monique commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy Anniversary. WOW, 65 years, what a milestone.

Thanks for all the laughs! I love to listen when Mike gets one of those calls. He presses 1 and plays along: how things are in your country? is there a lot of corona virus in your town? How's your family? I hope they're well. Is this deal passed down to my children when I die? Can I put my dogs in on this deal? They're like my children to me. The caller always hangs up on him.
              ~ Carol from PA

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
                Hillbillyhike commented
                Editing a comment
                That's great Carol, lol. I've needed these laughs as well. This thread has been a lot of fun. Thanks Rob!

• Hulamoon
                Hulamoon commented
                Editing a comment
                I did that one time and asked if he was married and where he lived. I could feel the blush over the phone.lol

• Hillbillyhike
                Hillbillyhike commented
                Editing a comment
                Hahaha...Lori! That's awesome!!
            Working...
            X