• Show
Clear All

this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTY3...5rB1qN9h-Nh4Ds
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Pat ,I thank you for that, it's inspiring, so eloquently put. That story should be told over & over again, if people only knew what goes into a quilt, we put all the love, all the hate, all the devotion to God into a quilt, it gives solace to the broken hearted, it brings joy to celebrating better times.
    Kathryn
    There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Originally posted by ktdid View Post
      Pat ,I thank you for that, it's inspiring, so eloquently put. That story should be told over & over again, if people only knew what goes into a quilt, we put all the love, all the hate, all the devotion to God into a quilt, it gives solace to the broken hearted, it brings joy to celebrating better times.
      I couldn't have said it better. Incredible.
      “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
      “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Powerful, thank you.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I was so moved!! Thanks....I really wanted to know where the quilt was?? I'm glad no matter it made him realize the love.

Comment

Very moving. Thanks, Pat.
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Thanks for that Pat. Wow..just wow. Well said. And with that, quilts and quilters will be appreciated soooo much more now!
              Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

What a great way to start the morning! Thanks for sharing this Pat.

Rob
                There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                --Ken Burns

Comment

Powerful words to start my day. Thank you!

Comment

Thank you, Pat I had not heard this.

Comment

• bubba
                      bubba commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It was on the Emmy's last night...his acceptance speech.

Wow. Powerful and so eloquent.

Comment

Just wonderdful !!! Thank you
                      Nancy

Psalm 126:3 The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

Comment

Wonder what became of his quilt that she made for him....
                        I just cringed when he said it covered the ground for an oil change.

Comment

Working...
                        X