Have you been watching AWAY on Netflix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you been watching AWAY on Netflix?

I've liked movies about space travel ever since I was little. I was brave back then and could see myself on a space station. Well not anymore. lol This is about the first Mars landing and all the drama that ensues . I highly recommend it!

🌺 Lorie

I started watching the first episode, but did not finish it yet. I don't know if I'll like it or not.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
      I started watching the first episode, but did not finish it yet. I don't know if I'll like it or not.
      Stick with it if you can. It get's going into all the storylines pretty quickly. I thought the casting was great.
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

• bubba
        bubba commented
        Editing a comment
        The casting is why I watched to begin with. Just haven't gone back to finish it yet.

Oh, i looked up Away and found a British movie. I do hate it when they use a Title that is already out there.

Comment

• Hulamoon
        Hulamoon commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know the rules on copyright for this kind of thing, but one is a TV series and one is a movie?

• Rob the HOAQ
        Rob the HOAQ commented
        Editing a comment
        There is no copyright protection for titles. I could write a book and call it "Gone With the Wind" and no one could stop me, although it is possible to trademark a title. For example, I couldn't offer a book called "Quilting for Dummies" because "for dummies is trademarked. I could, however, write a book called "A Dumb Person's Guide to Quilting" or as a customer once asked me "Computers for Dumba**es."

yep , there have been movies made with the same name forever. I know i've seen the title somewhere on my t.v. Will keep an eye out for this one. the movie has a bad husband finding love or love of life again. not sure exactly. haven't watched the movie.

Comment

We finished the whole first season of the series last week. Enjoyed it and now waiting for season 2!

Comment

Working...
        X