Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ktdid
    replied
    Sorry but.....I'm afraid I would have changed her name to "Chicken & Noodles !!

Leave a comment:

• Judy, USMC
    replied
    Looks like you solved your problem. And to be able to do it without sacrificing the outdoor view and breeze. Great job!

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied
    Oh.....that greenery! I am pretty sure Sandy is still around....she just lurks. I get random things from time to time and they always put a smile on my face!

Leave a comment:

• Anitamae56
    replied
    That is so funny, Sandy was very clever!!

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    commented on 's reply
    She looks better outside.😀

• Rhonda K
    replied
    She's a beauty!

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    replied
    We'll all celebrate your victory!

Leave a comment:

• Mimi_Howard
    replied
    Glad you can finally claim Victory. That is funny about the gifts from Sandy!

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied
    That's too funny! But it must have been frustrating for you.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    started a topic I won my chicken battle!

I won my chicken battle!

As some remember I live in a place that is over run with wandering chickens. Kauai Is pretty famous for it. If you go back when Sandy N was still here she teased me endlessly. She would send me stuff, like a box of white chicken feathers. Have you ever opened a box of feathers that weren't in a bag with the windows open?

Then she sent this in the Pincushion challenge. Lovingly made in her wood shop.

sandy 4.jpg

Then she made a dead chicken

sandy 3.jpg

So on to my battle. I have a hen that is so stubborn. Jumping up on the deck and eating the cat food and the seed I put out for the cardinals. It got so bad That I ordered a motion sensor sprinkler. It worked for awhile, but she just went to other sides around it. Then I got netting. It had a 3'' grid. She stepped right through it. This has been going on for months! Sometimes 10 times a day. I finally had to name her. Her ears must be ringing. Hi Sandy 😜

I finally found the solution.

sandy1.JPG

sandy2.JPG

Peace at last!

Working...
X