DH is home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful news! So happy for y’all!
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

That is such good news Cokie! I know for certain how much better it is to heal at home. Good luck!

Rob
      There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
      --Ken Burns

Comment

Cokie, I'm so happy for you and your husband! Prayers answered, and we'll all keep praying for continued recovery—and strength for you. Thank you for sharing your wonderful news.
        Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Oh so happy to read this update. You got this!
          🙏🙏🙏 Continued prayers for you all. I hope the donor continues to do well.

Comment

That is great news. May he continue to improve each day.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

So happy to hear this good report from you. God certainly did answers prayers for you & your DH. I will continue to pray for his total recovery & for your strength to take care of him during this time. Like others have said.....do take care of yourself also!

Comment

Working...
              X