DH is home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DH is home!

I picked DH up from Cleveland Clinic this afternoon and he is home. He is really happy to be home but very tired and sore. I'm sure it will take a while to build up his strength. He has a boatload of new meds to take (in place of the other boatload he came home with after the transplant!) so we'll be getting those straightened out in detail tomorrow. He lost a lot of weight in there so I'll be working on that too. He was able to have his staples removed before he came home so we won't have to make another trip to Cleveland for that. Weekly appointments for a few weeks and then they will taper off. Doctors said the liver function is great! I'll be working from home for a few weeks (unless DS can come over and stay once in a while) so it will be a balancing act but I think I've gotten used to it through the years. Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers that uplifted us through this very trying time!

Sing Gods praises !! I am so very happy for you, there's a long road ahead, You both have been truly in the darkest of days, but you can see there's a sun shinning through those clouds.! May each day bring you closer to a full recovery. I couldn't be happier for both of you. God bless you both!
    Kathryn
    Man, Despite His artistic pretensions, his sophistication, his many accomplishments, Owes his existence to a Six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact, That It Rains! anonymous

Comment

Thank you for sharing the good news. Para years for coined improvements and strength for you both. God I s good.

Comment

Praise the Lord! I’m sooo thankful for you both. I’ll continue to pray for your DH’s continued healing and strength. Also for you.....sounds like a long tough road for you too. Love and hugs.
        💫 Star lover

Comment

Lovely news - now to get his strength back up. I'm sure he'll be feeling better just because he's home.

Comment

Wonderful news! I'm so happy for both of you. Praises are definitely due!

Take care of yourself, while you're building your DH back up!
            Katrina
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

That is great news. Now you can keep a watchful eye on him at home. Best wishes to DH and you as he continues the recovery process.

Comment

Thank the Lord! This is wonderful news. Being at home is such good medicine. I'm so thrilled for both of you.
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Such good news, Cokie! Continued prayers for further healing & renewed strength.

Comment

I'm so glad to hear DH is home again! Now the work for you begins! I'll pray that the Lord strengthens both of you.

Comment

Thank God he is on the road to recovery and that the transplant is working well. Like others have said, you need to take care of you, too! Continued prayers for hubby's improvement and also to strengthen you!
                      Carlie

Comment

What awesome news. Prayers for his continued recovery.
                        Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

This is wonderful news for all. I am certain he will regain his strength being at home, and in a more restful environment. Continued prayers for a successful recovery. Strength and good wishes for you, his primary caregiver.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Wonderful news Cokie!! Don't forget to take care of yourself as well during his recovery time. Get rest when you can. Wishing you both well. Hug!
                            Hike

Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Dorothy was right. There's no place like home......

Comment

Working...
                              X