Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tilo made a new friend

Hi This weekend Tilo made a new friend!

My youngest daughter Josefine has got her first dog of her own. She has had him for no more than 2 weeks.
    And this weekend they came to visit. We are so happy that Tilo (basenji) and Falcor ( white street dog imported from spain) got along just fine!

Her dog is called Falcor. When he was less than one year old he was rescued from the streets of spain and imported to Sweden.
    He has had one owner that sadly had a less then calm home for him. He eventually was bought back from the owner by the organisation that got him to Sweden. and for the last 1 1/2 half year he has been placed at a dog behaviorist and has scared away all that came looking to adopt him.
    Until Josefine and I went to see him. the rest is history. both human and dog agreed that it was a match! By now he is 5 years old.

He is a very nice and happy dog. Lots of self esteem. He jumps and barks a bit when he meets other dogs but that is not anything that can be worked on.
    He is a perfect dog for my girl. we have lots of dog experience in the family and extended family so Josefine will have lots of support should she need it.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Oh that is lovely. Animals are wonderful aren't they? I have two indoor female cats and one outdoors along with one big male. Enough for me.
    great photos!!

Comment

Welcome to the family! They look like they're still feeling each other out.
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I am so happy for them. ( the dogs ) And it was wonderful to have my girl home again !
        sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
        The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
        A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
        And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Working...
        X