Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Needed

I am trying to help a member, Uribarri-Mayor, post pictures of her quilts she wants to share with us. The system won’t let her start a new thread in any section. She has been trying for several hours now. I suggested that I start a new thread (which I did) and she could open it and post her pictures and comments using the Comment feature. This should work, right? Is there something else I can do to help her? She has a message in to Karen but hasn’t heard back as far as I know. Rosario is frustrated and I feel a bit helpless. Rosario was able to post her pictures and comments to me in a pm, but as far as I know I can’t move them into a thread, right?

Any input is welcome.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

I copied and pasted this photo from one of Momofmonster's posts. Can you view it? I don't know if it would be different than copy and paste from a pm.
    ~ Carol from PA

Comment

• Bubby
      Bubby commented
      Editing a comment
      I can view the picture you copied and pasted but it doesn’t enlarge if I click it.

I tried and can’t do it, Carol.

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

image_118766.jpg
      This one, I did a Save As, saved it as a .jpg, then attached here. Did that work? I thought if I used someone else's photo that maybe it would show up for other people, too.

By the way, Thanks, Rachel, for the use of your photo!
      ~ Carol from PA

Comment

• Bubby
        Bubby commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t get a Save As option. If I ask Rosario to send them to you would you post them for her?

A similar thing happened to me back in July (I think). I came to the forum & was unable to start a new thread or post a reply to a thread or anything. I tried for several days but still the system would not let me do anything except view posts. I finally got in touch with one of the administrators (I don't remember how or who it was) but in a few days, like magic, I was able to do everything on the board that I needed to do. I know that BillNye is an administrator & that you might get help by sending describing your problem & sending an email to: [email protected]

Comment

I have no message at all from her and there is nothing I can do about that, she needs to contact an administrator for help anyway. None of them are ever around anymore so the best bet is to contact BillNye.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

• Bubby
          Bubby commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay, thanks Karen.

Osewme, the message has been sent. This is frustrating. Rosario has been a member of the forum for years and I don’t see that there would be limitations on her use. She has posted many threads with pictures in the past. Thanks for your suggestion though. We are also dealing with a 7 hour time difference between here and Spain. Rosario may already have gone to bed for the night and won’t see new messages until tomorrow.
        Last edited by Bubby; September 7, 2020, 03:24 PM.

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Testing only-- please don't pay any attention to this!

( Are you able to copy and paste her comments also? )

Barb, let me know if the copy and paste worked. If so, I'll do that with Rosario's post if she needs that.

~ Carol from PA

Comment

Yes, It worked.

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Working...
            X