New pup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pup!

In July, I told y’all about losing my pup, Max, and finding my new one, Watson. Well, Watson comes home this Sunday!! He’ll be 8 weeks old. I am so looking forward to this- the house has been so quiet- for weeks I kept ‘hearing’ (I am not insane) Max’s nails on the floor, or when I’d wake in the middle of the night, I’d be careful not to kick him....anyhow, Watson come home Sunday, and here’s a more recent photo of him! Such a pudge!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Aaaww, I can smell the puppy breath! He's adorable.

Comment

Awe, he's adorable!
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

He's a looker. lol congratulations on the new baby!
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

He is the cutest little puppy! Enjoy those funny days of puppy hood with him!

Comment

Oh my! He's simply adorable!

Comment

Don't let that baby face fool you, he looks like a tiny terror to me! Yes he will be causing lots of mischief but he is so cute you will not be able to get mad at him. Will be thinking of you on Sunday!

Comment

What a cute puppy. Lots of challenges, but lots of love are in your future.

Comment

One of my favorite dog quotes comes from James Thurber. He wrote “If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons.” You've got yourself a winner!

Rob
                  There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                  --Ken Burns

Comment

Such fun! I certainly understand how empty a home can feel without a fur baby, hope yours is once again filled with love and joy.
                    One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

Working...
                    X