X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Smile to Start the Week!

6D9B2733-6D5F-4BD2-868C-F752FB222CB7.png

846E4614-C11F-4C5B-B706-6A7852A10380.png

Hope everyone had a good weekend and y’all are ready for this next one!
    💫 Star lover

Thank you for the comics! That bottom one is so sad....
    Vonnie

Comment

Thanks for a funny start to the new week.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Have a great week, Anita.
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I want that GPS.😊

Comment

and my son makes fun of me for saving things and giving things to charity. not put in the trash! I thought i raised him well!!

Comment

I would rather sewing machines be left by the roadside that made into lamps, lol. Our cars always stop at any fabric shop. Thanks Anita. Have a great week. Gina

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
                SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes -- my DH hates it when I run errands every other Thursday morning. He knows I cant resist a good street pick up. Usually it is something someone I know is looking for.
                Recently, I was picking up my girlfriend for a road trip and on her street, someone had put out an office chair (didnt need one) and a sewing machine. It took a few houses to register. Then I braked and baked up. Yup, a machine. It was a new one, didnt look used. The man was sitting on his porch, I asked if it worked, he checked with wife and she said no. I brought it home. DH opened it up. There was a thread bunch in the take up lever. It hums. It had 180 stitches and I saw that it sold for $200. We gave it to our grand-daughters 6-8 who are learning to sew.
            Working...
            X