Hello from British Columbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from British Columbia

Hello everyone. We have arrived in BC, we left Saturday in the wee hours of the morning. Now to look for a campsite but we are having a hard time. It has been well driving all day and sleep at night. We were lucky to get a spot each night somewhere. We are currently in a hotel for the night. We were both tired and needed showers badly. Our campsite last night didn't have showers, as they didn't have electricity whatsoever. Tomorrow is another day.

Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

What an adventure! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your trip!
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Thanks for checking in with us & giving us an update. Have a wonderful rest of your trip.

Comment

Great hearing from you. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Hugs...
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Good to hear from you. I hope you find a nice campsite but enjoy the hotel while you are there. Have fun on the rest of your adventure.
          Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

I love tent camping, but it does make me really appreciate the creature comforts that a hotel can offer. You have really put on the miles, Monique! I know how much you were looking forward to getting away. Enjoy every minute!

Comment

Sounds like you are enjoying your trip. Stay safe.

Comment

Enjoy your hotel shower. And the rest of your vacation. Gina

Comment

Monique, gracias por no olvidar, espero que estas vacaciones sean divertidas y relajantes para los dos.

Comment

Happy travels! Take care and we’ll look forward to stories when you return!
                    💫 Star lover

Comment

I'm glad to hear that you made it safely, and hope that you are not in the fire/smoke areas of BC. You are much more of a nature adventurer than I am. I remember your experience in PEI last year no power, no utilities for almost 3 weeks due to Dorian. At the same time, we were hunkered down in a 5 star resort with full privileges. I love the outdoors, but love to retreat to full services. I guess I have never been a camp girl.

Keep us posted on your adventures. Enjoy the beauty of BC.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
                      X