Prayers needed please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers needed please!

DH is back at Cleveland Clinic. 😭 He's been having a little trouble breathing but it seemed to get better with his inhaler (he has asthma). Then he started having some pain in his chest and abdomen. We had to call the ambulance this morning and after spending 11 hours in the ER at our local hospital (on instructions from the transplant coordinator), they discovered some bleeding around the new liver. The doctor did say it didn't seem like active bleeding, but it has to be investigated, especially since he started back on blood thinners yesterday. He's scared and so am I...and of course I can't be with him due to COVID! Please keep him and his doctors in prayer. Thank you so much!!

Prayers!!! I hope you get some encouraging news soon!!

Comment

Oh no! It must be killing you both that you can't be together right now, how stressful. Hope they get to the root of the problem ASAP and he can soon go home. Will be thinking of you both.

Comment

Sending prayers your way!!!!

Comment

Prayers coming your way
          Carlie

Comment

Cokie, know that you and your husband will be in Cheryl and my thoughts. Take care and stay strong!

Rob
            There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
            --Ken Burns

Comment

Across the miles, prayers are said for you and your dear husband.

Comment

Prayers going up for both of you and his care team.πŸ™

Comment

Holding you both up in prayer and in our hearts with love.

Comment

Prayers being said for both of you.....along with a cyber hug from your quilting friends.
                    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Adding my prayers

Comment

My heart aches for both of you, I know it's excruciating not being with him, prayers for both of you!
                        Kathryn
                        There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

You will all be in my prayers.......such a trying time you're going through. Love and hugs!
                          πŸ’« Star lover

Comment

Will keep you in my thoughts, it's so hard when we can not be there besides our loved ones. I hope the doctors are able to find the cause of this and have your husband back home with you soon.
                            If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Lifting prayers for a quick, easy and successful resolution to the problem, wisdom and grace for the doctors and nurses involved, and peace and comfort for you and yours.
                              Katrina
                              β€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
                              X