Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So not quilting related.

20200817_200032 (1).jpg

I was scrolling through face book when a video... How did your turkey hunt go? Well the turkey flew up and landed on the crossbow. I turned on the sound, and the turkey sounds fascinated Gabby. She watched it twice, sniffing the screen, looking behind the computer. It was hilarious!
    Attached Files
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

That's funny. I guess pets get interested in what we're watching, too.

Comment

How funny.....and oh soooo sweet! Thanks for the smile...
      💫 Star lover

Comment

So cute! Maybe she wants to be friends with the turkey.
        ~ Carol from PA

Comment

I used to have a dog that mostly never paid attention to the TV. Except when we were watching the news and when a reporter would walk towards the (out of sight) cameraman. So said reporter would seem like he was about to walk right into our living room. Oh how the dog would simultaneously growl, bark, and slowly back away! It was pretty funny!

Comment

Before we had Droopy we had a half basset-half lab (body of a basset, but yellow) I named Rosebud that would bark like crazy when our doorbell would ring. He did the same when a doorbell would ring on TV. Nutty dog.

I named him Rosebud because when we adopted him from the humane society, we were in town looking for rose bushes. I told Cheryl we couldn't have both, so she had to choose. The roses never stood a chance. "He'll have to be your Rosebud," I told her. The name stuck.

Rob

P.S., I just noticed on my avatar it says "9 Patch Princess." Not really sure I like that.🤔😕
            Last edited by Rob the HOAQ; August 18, 2020, 08:45 PM.
            There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
            --Ken Burns

Comment

• Star lover
              Star lover commented
              Editing a comment
              Keep posting.....princess will go away and it’ll be something else.....🤪

• auntstuff
              auntstuff commented
              Editing a comment
              Most of those tags ARE pretty sexist, aren't they? Shame on them.

• KPH
              KPH commented
              Editing a comment
              We all know you're a 9 patch prince.

My dog never looks at tv unless a commercial with dogs come on, then she barks until it's over.

Comment

Working...
            X