B39BEAFC-EBB2-4899-9FA2-209202F5306D.png

5818DADC-0DF7-426E-8B24-AB8C4B448DCE.png

I vote for the sewing room.....no question about it! 🧵🧵🧵🧵
    💫 Star lover

I vote for the sewing room, too.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

In my 3 bedroom house, only one bedroom is actually a bedroom, the others... one office/computer room and one is my sewing room. But I do have a queen size blow up bed that fits nicely in living room floor when needed.

Comment

My son's room became my sewing room.

Comment

We have two large bedrooms upstairs and a room on the first floor that has been used for a bedroom. When we first move here we had a bunk bed in the second bedroom upstairs. Last year we gave it to my daughter and now is my sewing room. Before that I used the small room on the first floor. The room is about 10x11. My new room is about 24 x 12. What a difference! I still had to put a lot of my craft/quilt stuff in a small attic off the closet in that room so I would have enough room to work.
          Carlie

Comment

• Claire Hallman
            Claire Hallman commented
            Editing a comment
            That sounds heavenly.

Not having any children (at least not of the two-legged variety) our three bedroom place has only the master as a bedroom. I have my office in one room and Cheryl's (and now, i guess my) sewing room is in the other. Not really sure what we would do if we had children. Guess they would have to sleep in our storage shed.

Rob
          There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
          --Ken Burns

Comment

I'm back in the common area sewing. My last kid will be going to college next year and I'm back to having a sewing room I hope.

Comment

Working...
            X