Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem signing in (to my account)

Good Morning Everyone!

I could sign in and post here...but when I have tried to sign in to look at my orders for the last couple of months, I can't. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I haven't changed passwords or anything else in a while.
    Just curious if anyone else is having issues??
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

I just tried and I didn't have a problem. The only problem I did see was everything I have ordered and not used yet!

Comment

Do you have the same log-in for both places?

I have one for orders and one for the forums. The forums side knock me off and I have to re-log-in to post sometimes. It can happen in the middle of typing a post. I do save/remember me but it still happens.

Comment

No problem here.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

The store and the forum have nothing to do with each other, as they are hosted on two different servers.
          K is for Karen 😊​..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

I wanted to check my account earlier this AM but couldn't sign in....??? Must be MSQC was doing some maintenance or something???
            I could sign in to the Forum....but not my account LOL! However, I just signed into BOTH the Forum and my account and everything is working fine...Thanks
            Apparently what ever the issue was, it's been fixed.
            (Sorry it took soo long for me to comment to y'all....I was up most of the night and went back to bed shortly after I posted my question to the forum. THANKS)
            In January I ordered the Kaffe Fassett Charm Pack (2) and thought I ordered 4 of them and was a little confused as to "WHY" I couldn't find the other TWO charm packs(???).
            I finally got into my orders. Seems I only ordered 2 of the Charm Packs. (Bummer!). I really liked the "New" tutorial for this week and wanted to make that quilt with the Kaffe Fassett charm packs I thought I had. So, now I'm off to see if someone (other company has 1 or 2 of Kaffe Fassett's "Lipstick" Charm Packs.
            It's possible (??) that I could get away with ordering just "one" more of the "lipstick" charm packs due to the fact that Jenny had enough fabric from the layer cakes to make another quilt (??).
            Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
            http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

• JCY
              JCY commented
              Editing a comment
              You can mix batiks & KF together. They complement each other.

I can sign in to MSQC for my orders, and no problem checking on status today.

I have not, however, been able to log into the Forum from my iPad, since there were upgrades, I think in March. I can read the first few pages, but not comment. If I want to log in, I have to use the laptop in my office. I could keep it close by, but I find that once I get on my laptop, I am there all day and get nothing done. This is why I have been MIA.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

• JCY
              JCY commented
              Editing a comment
              Since the pandemic, I've been on the computer more than usual. Time just gets away from me.

• Maria Sews
              Maria Sews commented
              Editing a comment
              I can log in to both my laptop and my iPad. Could it be a Safari problem? I have Chrome loaded on my iPad and am not having any issues staying logged in.

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
              SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
              Editing a comment
              I have to say that my iPad is really old. I think its the 2nd or 3rd version, and a lot of things are not supported. I use it to play Majong & Solitaire games mostly. I can still check email, but when that day comes that I cant, then I will use my laptop.\

Yes, I have had the same issue. My log in for here has been spotty. So I am reading post but not able to make comments or such.

Comment

Working...
            X