Have you noticed this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you noticed this?

For sometime now some new members in their first post bring up posts from years ago? I found one from 2014 this morning. I'm trying to understand the logic of doing this?
    🌺 Lorie

hmmm, they are better at finding things than I am!

Comment

Nine times out of ten they turn out to be spammers. It will be a plain post at first, then a few days later they go back and edit in links, like the one you reported last night.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

I was wondering about that too. But, sometimes its fun to see the oldies but goodies. However, I get confused because I'm not expecting it to be about 2014. Like the one about Karens house selling. I didn't know she was moving. lol then I saw the date.
        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
        Terry

Comment

• Hulamoon
          Hulamoon commented
          Editing a comment
          Or how often do you use your dishwasher?🤣

• K. McEuen
          K. McEuen commented
          Editing a comment
          Or the one about the 3D printer. That was an old one too

Ha, ha. I have a dishwasher in this house. been here four years and never used it! I would think those type people have better things to do with their time. at least I would hope so. Otherwise they must be very bored.

Comment

Last night's was in my Notifications, too. I spent way too many brain cells trying to figure out why that thread had re-appeared. I do admit to reading through the whole thread, because it brought back some fond memories from those times.
          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
          X