Foot loose and fancy free???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foot loose and fancy free???

We just got back from my ortho appointment and I thought I'd share my new friend? Attachment? Appendage Modification? Toe Chiller??

The first words out of the doctors mouth were "yes, It's definitely broken." I told him it was broken three weeks ago. I also seem to have sustained another fracture two days ago, so total there are two: Cuneiform and 2nd Metatarsal.

This cast will stay on for 4 weeks, then I'll be x-rayed. Probably another cast. No weight on it for a while. If I'm really lucky, I'll be back to walking in the mornings in 8 weeks. I'm so grateful that I run the sewing machine with my left foot.

I choose red because it's a bright happy color. Yeh, right........

Foot.JPG
    Barbara

Its good to find out at last! Now follow your doctor's orders and heal up super fast!
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I certainly was hoping you'd be in a boot. Goodness! It is vibrant!

Heal quickly!
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Well, it's certainly colorful! And temporary. Gina

Comment

OH my goodness. how in the world did two more bones break? See, we are delicate!!! take care of that footsie! 👣

Comment

Oh no, you poor thing! I guess you do have the silver lining of knowing how to drive your sewing machine with your left foot, and that is a great consolation, but I do feel for you nonetheless!
            Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Happy Healing! Follow you doctor's orders.

Comment

I hope you heal very quickly. Red is a good color on you! 😁

Comment

Wow, that’s a lot to go through......praying that you heal well and that it’s not too much of a bother. Red....My favorite color.....so very happy!
                  💫 Star lover

Comment

You poor baby, so sorry this has happened. I know most of us are not going anywhere right now but can you drive left footed? Hope any pain goes away quickly.

Comment

Yikes! I don't know what I'd do if that happened to me. I live in a two story house and spend most of my daytime on the patio, three steps down. I would have to have Dave set up a bed for me downstairs for a bit. I'd pick red, too. It's my favorite color!
                      Carlie

Comment

Love the red! Hope you are soon dancing in red high heels instead of the cast!

Comment

I hope you heal quickly.
                          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I'm glad you can still sew!! but don't forget to prop that leg up often! Hope your pain is not to severe, blessings to you Barbara
                            Kathryn
                            Man, Despite His artistic pretensions, his sophistication, his many accomplishments, Owes his existence to a Six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact, That It Rains! anonymous

Comment

Feel better!

Comment

Working...
                              X