facebook group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

facebook group?

I saw someone mention seeing some of the former regulars on facebook. Is that on a M* facebook group or personal ones? I would be happy to join a M* one if I could locate it.

Blondie, Sandy and a few others are personal f/b pages. You can send a friend request to those you'd like to stay in touch with.
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

They are on personal pages but there is a page for M*. Someone surely knows it.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Yep, just individual pages. I do belong to one group that is by invite only that was started by a couple people who used to be big time contributors here, but were chased out.
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Ok, on facebook it easy to limit the people involved since one would need to know someones real name.

Comment

Maybe we should create one?????????????????
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• TMP
              TMP commented
              Editing a comment
              I do not have a face book account and I have been thinking about getting one. I am probably the only person around that doesn't have one. I would be interested in joining a group and getting a face book account

For some of us ol timers...lol...I think the forum just got too big. M* has seen many changes in the 10 years since I first came onboard.
            sigpic
            Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

• geegeequilts
              geegeequilts commented
              Editing a comment
              Sally, some of the changes weren't for the better. Gina

• auntiemern
              auntiemern commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with Gina. Not all of the changes were for the better. I don't get on the forum much either. Most of the people I care to be in contact with, I am friends with on FB. A while back a LOT of really rude people joined, and I just couldn't deal with that...some of them are still here and active.
          Working...
          X