Original gang from 2010?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original gang from 2010?

Wondering if any of the original gang are still around...Blondie, JRChapman, Crazycat Pam, Suzy?
    sigpic
    Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Yes. We are still around.
    Some not as vocal as in the past, but still out here.
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

I was not certain when I joined, because I lurked for a bit before I finally did. And then, because of some hate and discontent, I hit pause for a year or more because I didn't need that in my life.

There are some great people here....they are also some not so great people. I enjoy the block button and know how to use it!

I frequent facebook more these days, but I do see Blondie over there daily, along with Sandy and some others. And yes, the goat lady too!
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I have been around since then only under several names. lol
        One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

I’ve been here since 2011. Several of our old timers have gone over to FB.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I see Blondie, Sandy and Suzy on Facebook
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I am still here....much quieter, but reading and commenting occasionally. Back in the day, I was busy homeschooling and raising my kiddos, so not as vocal as I could have been. Now that I have more time, the group has changed. I haven’t figured out how to jump back in. I miss the old gang, but I am sure there are many lovely people in the current group. I just feel invisible.

Comment

• K. McEuen
                K. McEuen commented
                Editing a comment
                hehe, this made me giggle as I look at your avatar. Invisible or just a silhouette!

• SuzyQue
                SuzyQue commented
                Editing a comment
                I never posted a pic......just what M* uses for me. Lol!

Oh don't feel invisible. With times like these, we need every quilter we can get in here!! all together, one for all!! 😍

Comment

I've been here since 2013. I miss Blondie's posts. She was a kick. I don't participate in FB or any other social media.

Comment

I joined in 2012, so wasn't around in 2010. I love everyone here, and I miss the same people you miss. This is just a great place to hang out. We are still unpacking from a big move, so I don't participate as much as I'd like to (nor as much as I think about the M* forum 😏 ). But if you'd like to jump back in, I think the best way is to post about your upcoming day on the "daily" posting. It will have a name like "Happy Monday" or "It's Thursday." I learn so much about everyone by reading about their day, even if I don't have time to post.

Truly, I feel like the forum members are distant pen pals, and I love to hear about their lives.
                  Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

You mentioned all those names and I was sure I must have been there but I joined much later but remember those names well. I learned a lot from their posts and have good thoughts for them. Sometimes I look for people I havent' seen for a while and miss hearing from them. Years ago this forum had a lot of information on how to's and I needed that. We don't seem to be focused on sharing our skills as much as we used to or maybe all the new quilters already know all the tricks we took so long to learn. lol.
                    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                    Terry

Comment

Working...
                    X