No announcement yet.

Transplant Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so glad all went well. It will be wonderful when you get to talk to your DH!

Comment

So happy to hear all went well. Prayers for a quick recovery!

Comment

Glad to hear it went well for both parties. Healing thoughts sent your way.

Comment

Thank you all for your wishes and prayers and for celebrating with us! I woke up with a headache this morning from not sleeping well, I'm sure, so I took the morning off and went back to work this afternoon. I will be working every day until he comes home and then we'll figure out what to do.

I called to check on him this afternoon and they have already removed his breathing tube!! That wasn't supposed to happen for a couple of days but the respiratory therapist said he's "very solid" with his vitals, etc. and that he was "just chillin'" this afternoon. I still think it will be a couple of days before I get to talk to him but I will get daily updates via the post-transplant coordinator.

So far, so good! Better than expected. :-)

Comment

So glad to hear your good news. COntinued prayers for the three of you. Hoping time passes quickly for you and you are back together soon
            Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
            Terry

Comment

That's such great news. We all need to hear good news instead of the stuff that we are hearing now. Prayers will continue for you and DH. Get as much rest as you can before he comes home!

Comment

Wednesday update - he has already been moved to a regular room and he called me this afternoon!! He sounds great and says he feels great; in fact, he said he couldn't imagine feeling any better! Everyone I've talked to there today tells me how good he is doing. He wanted me to be sure to thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. He may get to come home as soon as the first part of next week. So thankful!!

Comment

That is such good news! Continued prayers and praises as he continues to recuperate.
                  Katrina
                  “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Praises to the Lord for hearing & answering our prayers. Such great news that he is doing so well!

Comment

Praising the Lord! So thankful he’s doing so good, so soon. Praying for continued healing and improvement. My prayers are also with you and Jason.......so much to be thankful for!
                      💫 Star lover

Comment

So glad that your husband is doing so well. Continued prayers.

Comment

How wonderful! So glad your hubby is making such great progress.
                          Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

So happy to hear he is doing well! Continuing to send healing thoughts and prayers.

Comment

What a lovely update. Prayers for his continued recovery.

Comment

Fantastic, so happy to hear he is improving rapidly.

Comment

Working...
                                X