A Woman update Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Woman update Thank You

I've had an epiphany, my postings have shown me just how many of you are in pain also. It's shown me each and everyone of you deserve every ounce of empathy I have! I truly mean this, I send you love, and prayers. We're all in the same boat, just different cabins! it tells me my problems are small in comparison to what some of you have endured, or are enduring right now. Your pain is great, you anguish over what might have been. It's my turn to give you comfort, to find words that will ease your pain, to tell you I know God walks with you.

I know without doubt, there is so much more we can't comprehend, I know from experience there is more to death than we can understand! I also know it won't ease the pain your all in right now, or the pain and anguish you will feel ahead. Love and comfort is what I want to give to each and every one of you! You each have a story to tell, I'm glad I'm hearing yours. It's time for me to listen to what you're story is. God Bless each and every one of you! Kathryn
    Kathryn
    Man, Despite His artistic pretensions, his sophistication, his many accomplishments, Owes his existence to a Six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact, That It Rains! anonymous

We all have our own stories, don't we.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

It’s such a comfort to have this place to share, vent, love and just be there. You all have been a blessing to me. As said, we have a story and events in our lives that sometimes we can’t see past. It’s a big world and we have a place.....we are all important and all our lives matter 💕
      💫 Star lover

Comment

When a good friend comes into our lives we have truly found a blessing, but this forum has done more...it has given us a whole group of friends, each with something wonderful to share with us. We are some of the luckiest people on earth.
        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
        Terry

Comment

• KPH
          KPH commented
          Editing a comment
          Terry, you've said was I was thinking so eloquently. I'll just say Ditto what Terry said!

• TMP
          TMP commented
          Editing a comment
          Well said Terry!

Thank you. Yes our boat is full. Some are on for a short ride. Others stay a while. It is good to open them cabin doors and realize we are not alone. We are here to help one another. Hugs to all

Comment

I've said it before but bears repeating....this is the best around & has THE BEST friends anyone can have. Gina

Comment

Oh yes! And in these days of isolation this forum is what keeps me sane!

Comment

Yes isn't it wonderful we are all friends here and even though we sometimes disagree, we do it with grace and kindness. And in these crazy days, that seems more important than ever.

Comment

Working...
              X