Prayers for a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for a friend

When we got home from Cleveland Clinic today, we learned that a good friend of ours passed away from cancer. About the same time that my husband was diagnosed with liver disease, two of our friends were diagnosed with cancer. All three of them worked together for many, many years in Children's Ministry at our church. One lived in Minnesota and worked at Mayo Clinic there. He passed away about 2 years ago. Our other friend passed away today. DH is wondering why he's still here and both of them are gone. Would you please keep our friend's family in prayer? He leaves a wife and three children, and six grandchildren that he absolutely adored.

Life is just so hard right now. 😭

Cokie, so sorry for the loss of your friend.....will continue praying.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Cokie, please know I'm so sad for both of you, my thoughts and prayers to you & his family. I wish I could ease your pain.
      Kathryn
      Man, Despite His artistic pretensions, his sophistication, his many accomplishments, Owes his existence to a Six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact, That It Rains! anonymous

Comment

• Bubby
        Bubby commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m so sorry for the loss of your friend. I will be praying. Hugs...

Cokie, I too will be praying for your friends family as well as you and your husband. The Lord is our Rock and will guide all who will follow. Love and hugs. 💖
      💫 Star lover

Comment

I'm so sorry for your losses. Lifting prayers for comfort and peace for all involved.
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

My condolences for your loss, prayers!!!

Comment

Praying for comfort for your friend & family. Comfort prayers for you as well, Cokie. Take care. Gina

Comment

Thoughts & prayers for all. It's sad to lose friends.

Comment

Prayers for peace & comfort for their family and yours.
                Be who you are and say what you feel
                because those who mind don't matter,
                and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                X