No announcement yet.

Transplant time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a wonderful gift to your husband. Will be praying for all involved. Big group cyber hug to you Cokie.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Sending prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery of your husband and donor and for you all my encouragement

Comment

Got my prayers going to your DH, as well as for you. Tell him we're all rooting for him & try not to worry. Keep us posted. Gina

Comment

Prayers for all involved! You, Hubby, Jason, doctors, nurses, & staff.

IF you have to stay @ a hotel, I'm going to say go for Hampton Inn. We stayed at several places on our trip to TX to help a friend move. Of all of them, it was the cleanest and they leave the rooms unused for several days between guests.
          Be who you are and say what you feel
          because those who mind don't matter,
          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

• Nwmnteacher
            Nwmnteacher commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to know!

Prayers for a successful surgery & recovery for both.

Comment

Cokie ~ How awesome! It's been such a long time, I sort of forget he was on a waiting list for the transplant. We're all rooting for you. Lots of prayers for all involved. Hang in there, & God bless.

Comment

Cokie, This is wonderful news. I will definitely be praying for you, your DH and Jason. It’s unfortunate you can’t be with him but thankfully they are willing to do the procedure now. Let us know how things are going when you can. Love & Hugs....
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

What a wonderful gift. Prayers for you and your hubby.

Comment

Good morning Cokie, I'm sending wishes and prayers to you & your husband. I know you're stress must be high, having to just leave him there, please find comfort in God's grace, that he will recover quickly, and will soon be home! Do you have family near by? My thoughts & prayers are with you both
                  Kathryn
                  Man, Despite His artistic pretensions, his sophistication, his many accomplishments, Owes his existence to a Six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact, That It Rains! anonymous

Comment

Working...
                  X