Princess Beatrice got married

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Princess Beatrice got married

Princess Beatrice and Edo finally got married. I"m glad they finally did that and didn't continue to wait for a huge wedding. This is war time on this virus so people must do the best they can. 👰

Opps....I actually thought they got married awhile ago. I know that Eugenie was married a year (?) ago?
    My mom always loved the name "Eugenie" and while I liked it as well. Most people pronounce it wrong......I think Eugenie said it best when someone asked about the pronunciation of her name and she said "Years ago I asked my mum what to say when people asked how to pronounce my name and she said tell them it sounds like "Use your knee"......
    Anyway, I've always like the name...but didn't use it for our daughter because well, for one, my hubby Terry didn't like it and he had his heart set on naming our daughter Mysti Dawn. I actually thought she was grow up to dislike her name, but when she was born we spelled it "Misty" and she asked to have the "i" and the "y" turned around. We told her we thought it would cost money and that she'd had have to pay for half of the cost. She agreed. When we went down to the Country offices to do this, we found out there was no charge except for a small ($20) filing fee because it wasn't a total name change...just using the letters of her name in a different way.
    Every time I see Jenny's daughter-in-law's name on here...or on the YouTube tutorials she does....I always screw up her name because she spells it Misty.

Anyway....thanks for the information.
    I know that right after the COVID-19 information came out.....Steve Irwin's daughter Bhindi (Of the Australia Zoo ) got married in a very small ceremony due to the COVID-19 issues as well.
    thGar wedding.jpg
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Yes, Eugenie got the first wedding. big one. But these two seem to be happy together so it's good they went ahead with their plans to be together. Life is too short!
      i have a friend in England so i keep up with some things there.

Comment

Working...
      X