best exfoliating brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best exfoliating brush

I have facial rosecea and find that I always have a lot of dry, flaky 'stuff' on my face even after cleansing and moisturizing. I am looking for a good facial brush.....those circular ones. I need one that is gentle yet removes dry skin. Any suggestions?

I don't have a brush suggestion, as I find that a facial brush makes me have pimples. I have a daughter who experiences the same thing. Weird, I know.

But every other day, I cleanse with eb5 cleanser (have purchased from Penneys, walgreens.com, walmart.com, and Amazon). This is a gentle exfoliator that helps to keep my breakouts under control.
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

I"ve never used one. i do use those small circles to cleanse my face that come in long clear plastic "tubes". some have soft sides and some have one side to exfoliate a bit. gentle is the word. I've used Cetaphil cleanser/soap for many years. Love it.

Comment

I try to minimize the exfoliation. I have rosacea, just clean with a soft terry facecloths that I made, and moisturize, a lot.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. This past week or two, I have had bad flareups. I think it is the high humidity here.

Comment

keep cool if you can. I still have a bit of Lancome Tonique Confort rehydrating toner. pink. when coming out of the shower on a hot day, I use this on my face and can feel it soothing. Baby your face. Don't get too hot or even too cold. hard to do at times though. Always think of your facial skin like a little baby's bottom and care for carefully. 🤠

Comment

Working...
            X