No announcement yet.

Happy Wednesday! (Hump Day)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Canada day Everyone! It will be a quiet one for sure-no official firework display.
    Haven't been sewing much, working in the garden and helping DH with our reclaimed wood swing glider. It got up on the back deck, last Monday. So very happy to have it!
    It should go up to 90 degrees F today! Glad we have ac and it is comfy in the house. We walked this morning before it got too hot. and we will do that again after 8pm.

Comment

Happy Canada Day to my northern friends! I haven't been near my sewing room. Too busy. I did get a new elastic for masks that is super soft and stretchy. It isn't like elastic at all, I can't describe it. As soon as I get a chance I will make a mask and test it out. I put together a pot roast, potatoes and carrots in the crock pot at 6am so at least we will have dinner ready when it is time. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Jeannette

Comment

(((((((((((Monique)))))))))))): I'm still feel so bad for your family. May your BIL rest in peace.

Thank you for your encouragement, friends, in my unpacking odyssey. I have managed to unpack three boxes since my last post! It really is hard to go from a huge house to a tiny cottage, especially when I really could be a hoarder if I didn't fight the tendency so hard. P.S. I don't even TRY to fight the tendency WHEN IT COMES TO FABRIC! But that's another subject.

DD#4 and the granddaughters spent the day here yesterday while her HVAC ducts got cleaned. She starts sneezing every time they turn on the air conditioner, so we're hoping this helps. We had such a nice time.

I fill in my odd moments with piano practice. I'm trying to learn a simplified version of the Superman theme song from the Christopher Reeve movies. I'm starting to smooth out the rough spots, so I'm having more and more fun with it. Can't wait to build a sewing room here! I miss quilting!
        Last edited by GuitarGramma; July 1, 2020, 05:34 PM.
        Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
        X