What's in the online shopping air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's in the online shopping air?

I don't know If I have some magnetic pull to me but this is what is going on in my online life

My Instacart order was half missing. Guy left it in his car I think. I got reinbursed for that.
    A plant came dead. Waiting to hear back
    A company can't find my reading glasses I returned
    An Etsy shop in China shut down, so I never got my embroidery kit I bought my dd
    A Ebay seller sent the wrong drill bit set. He's going to send me the right one free of charge
    Lowes cancelled my order for some planters

Today a seller on Etsy who I was buying a charm pack from at the beginning of the Pandemic and shut down wrote me. She said she was back and still had my charm pack. What a sweet girl. Brightened my day. She asked about a quilt shop here. Small world.🌎

Is that a lot or can you beat that? lol
    🌺 Lorie

Wow..lol were conserving now so not much shopping. I did get an order from M* the other day...everything was there. I was disappointed in the thread...I didn't read the description and M* thread is only 500 yards. I needed black for a project and connecting threads was out. Kicking myself

Comment

• Hulamoon
      Hulamoon commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like a lot of buying, but The China order was ordered months ago. I finally checked her store and poof she was gone with my $20.The plant was a wait to ship (seasonal) from months back too. The glasses wouldn't answer my emails blah, blah. They are just all coming to a close at the same time. So yeah, I'm not a money bags. lol

• Momofmonsters5
      Momofmonsters5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you pay PayPal? They are good at returning money.

That is a ton of bad luck!
    I am upset with Fed Ex. I kept getting texts that I was not home to sign for a package . I got one that said it would be delivered the next business day and it would be the last attempt before they sent it back. Finally got it yesterday and the Fed Ex guy said it kept appearing on his list to deliver and they had put it on the wrong truck. He said you should call and complain. cause it made him look bad ! Many hassles with FedEx over the years. I am done with them. If it comes by Fed Ex I don't want it.

Comment

Nothing close to what you're experiencing but I'm fed up with Joanne. I ordered some batting online for store pick-up, waited 3 weeks and finally got an email that my order was cancelled because the item was out of stock. They really need to up their game if they hope to survive this pandemic-era retail environment.
      Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Oh my, sorry for all your problems. I placed an Amazon order not too long ago. Everything came ok; it was divided into 3 shipments from different vendors. I have an order in transit from Christian Book Dist. which is supposed to get here Fri. I haven't ordered anything from M* is a long time. I've been using from my stash, except for what I purchased at my LQS last week.

Comment

What a bummer Lorie.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
          X