No announcement yet.

Sad news to tell you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Monique, I’m so very sad and sorry for your loss. Such a shock. I will keep both you and Les in my prayers. Love and hugs.
    💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Monique, I am so sorry for your family's loss. Hugs to you, and prayers for strength for all of you in the coming days.
      Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

Monique! How shocking and sad! My deepest sympathies to you and your family!

Comment

Oh how tragic. Paying for your family.
          One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

So sorry to hear this awful news. Thoughts are with you and the rest of the family

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this news. Sending prayers for you and your family.

Comment

So very sad. Prayers for everyone, especially your dear husband.
                ~ Carol from Southwest PA

Comment

Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry. How awful for your family.
                  So. Illinois just south of St Louis County

Comment

Sending healing thoughts and prayers to your entire family especially for your DH to lose his brother this way.
                    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                    Aesop

Comment

Oh Monique, how terrible. Prayers for you and hubby and the whole family as you deal with this shock.
                      Ginny B
                      Levittown, NY

Comment

Monique, so sorry to hear this shocking news about your brother in law. Prays to you, your husband and family.
                        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Such a shock for your family. Prayers for you and your DH.

Comment

So sorry, you have my deepest sympathy and prayers for all!!!

Comment

Monique,

Sending prayers and special thoughts for you and your family. May your DH be comforted with loving memories that brothers share.
                              A bucket of sunshine from the East Coast FL!
                              Like sands through the hour glass-sew are the days of our lives!

Comment

I am so sorry, what a freak accident. Whenever I hear something like this it reminds me to cut up my meat really small. Condolences to you and your husband.

Comment

Working...
                                X