Flags and subscriptions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flags and subscriptions?

now i have four or five subscriptions that I've not had before and two flags. mine or someone else's....? no idea. i haven't flagged anyone but did post reply on a questionable one. saw another one like that too. odd postings. I figured someone else would have flagged them already. can't get rid of any of these though.

I had one flagged early this afternoon. I'm not sure why because, I didn't see where I'd even commented on the thread. Now, it's gone.

I'm just ignoring them. As my son would say, it's above my pay grade.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I do wish they would fix that. Every time someone reports a post, we ALL get a flag.
      TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

pay grade. what is a pay grade? ha, ha. it's been too long since I had one. thanks.

Comment

I know nothing about the flags. But I finally figured out the "subscriptions" are our "friends". If you click on that you'll see the list of what, under the old format, were our friends. A lot of items got re-named. Like it's no longer photos or albums, but now it's "media". I guess we just have to get used to the new lingo.

Comment

Working...
          X