Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brother update june 16

Hi

I am so happy that I could dance CanCan on the table !! My brother can move his arms and feets on both sides !! He still can not talk more than yes or no, even though he tries. It is very clear that he is all in there but he has to build new pathways in the brain to be able to voice his thoughts. There is no doubt in my mind that he will speak freely again, It just have to take the time it will take.

I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you for all prayers and good thoughts through this ordeal. It has and is meaning a lot to me.

Love and hugs from big smiling Annika
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

I can feel your joy bursting through your message! I'm so happy that your brother is continuing to improve. He's a fighter, that's for sure!
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

That is awesome news! So glad to hear this.

Comment

Those are great signs that he is on his way back! I am so happy for you, and I like your attitude that it will take as long as it takes. That is so smart.

Comment

Awesome news and answers to prayer!
          I am Sew Blessed!
          Alina

Comment

I’m thrilled to hear that your brother is making progress!!! I will continue to pray for him every day as he recovers. You are a good sister...go ahead and dance on the table!
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I'm so happy to hear this! He's made great progress. I know you must be thrilled. Thanks for updating us - I have been wondering how he is doing. Prayers continue.

Comment

I'm with Barb. Dance on the table cos' I think that would be encouraging to your brother. "Specially if you take pictures, lol!! Great news! Gina

Comment

• MSN
                  MSN commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And maybe post those pictures here, too!

So happy to hear the joy in your post. It is wonderful that your brother is doing so well....time will make him whole again.
                Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                sigpic

Comment

fabulous news from you today.

Comment

We'll keep praying for his continued progress. Great news, Annika!

Comment

Wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and your family!
                      Maria

Comment

Dancing on the table sounds like a wonderful idea! So happy for you all. Continuing to pray, and looking forward to reports of a full recovery.

Comment

You have truly received Gods blessings, I believe there is a purpose for your brother, his determination, strong will to overcome is admirable! I really do believe he was saved for a reason, there's a purpose for him, only time will tell what that may be. I'm overjoyed for you, your brother, & family. Blessings to you Annika
                          Kathryn
                          Man, Despite His artistic pretensions, his sophistication, his many accomplishments, Owes his existence to a Six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact, That It Rains! anonymous

Comment

Fantastic news! So very thankful for him and your family.
                            💫 Star lover

Comment

Working...
                            X