No announcement yet.

RIP Miss Carlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noel, I've lost fur babies over the years and know exactly what you're talking about. It hurt so much, the house felt so empty. There's no way around it but one day at a time.
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

the loss of any loveone in so hard especially when they have been in your home and cared for as Miss Carley was
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

So sorry you had to let her go. Our furbabies are very special.

Comment

Oh.....so so sorry! Very sad for you..
          "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. I know how dear she was to you. Your tribute made me cry. The loss of a pet is just so hard - probably because they can't talk to you and tell you exactly how they feel.
            I am Sew Blessed!
            Alina

Comment

I'm so very sorry for your loss. She was such a big part of your life. Hardest part about our furkids....they leave us far too soon! Sending lots of hugs and love your way. It is never easy. (((HUGS)))

Comment

so sorry to hear of Carlie's passing! I know you loved her so much!! ❤
                Happy Quilting!

Comment

So sorry to hear of your fur baby's passing. Its really hard to see them go. They are here but such a short period of time in our lives, but their memories last forever. Hugs.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss of such a beautiful furbaby. They snuggle themselves right into our hearts without any effort. Sending you lots of {{{hugs}}} and prayers.
                    Sandy B.
                    "A heart that gives will never be empty."

Comment

OH no..I'm so sorry. I understand completely the heartbreak of loosing a fur baby. She left loved.

Sage
                      😎 Happy Thread tails and trails

Sage

Comment

So Sorry......
                        Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                        http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Working...
                        X