Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment

I'm so sorry. They leave their paw prints on our hearts forever.
      *~* Myrna *~*
      *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

It is so hard to outlive our furbabies. 17 is an incredibly long life. I am sure it is because you cared so well for her. Sending soothing thoughts your way to help you with your loss.
        No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
        Aesop

Comment

Oh, this is such sad news. I know you loved her very much.
          Last edited by chelea; June 12, 2020, 09:32 AM.
          Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

So sorry to hear about Carlie. I got teary eyed reading the poem & seeing her picture. I know it’s so hard to say goodbye to our longtime fur babies. We had to do the same thing a little over a month ago....ours was 16 years old. Hugs too you. Hoping all the happy memories will out shine the sadness.
            "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
            Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I’m so sorry for your loss. Our fur babies hold a very special place in our hearts.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through. I cried buckets when our dog had a stroke. My husband and boys brought him home from a shelter. He was 7 at the time. He decided he was my dog and we got to love him for 10 years.
                R.I.P. Carlie.
                Vonnie

Comment

I regret your great loss but I will always carry it in your heart, prayers for Carlie and encouragement for you

Comment

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Jeannette

Comment

Carlie, I am so sorry you lost your beloved Miss Carlie. I know you were the best mom for her & was able to let her go. You'll see her again on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge. You will always love her & miss her. Take care. Gina

Comment

I feel so sad for you. It made me sad. I feel like we all knew her all these years. (((💔)))
                        🌺 Lorie

Comment

I’m so sorry to hear that you had to say goodbye to Carlie. I know she was a big part of your heart. My prayers and hugs are with you, Noel. Love, Barb
                          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

The poem was so nice. I know you will miss her. So sorry.

Comment

My heart weeps. I am so sorry for your loss. I believe our furbabies are brought into our lives when we need them the most, and they are taken when they are tired and ready to retire.. Bless you for making a VERY difficult decision. Your poen is incredibly poignant. Did you write it?
                              A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Thank you all for your condolences, it means so much to me. I knew there would be "routines" that I had gone though each day that would be painful reminders what I didn't realize was all the "routines" during the day what were more like just breathing that went unnoticed. Those are the ones that really make this all the more difficult. The others come and you really just sigh (or cry) as they come up each day but the others are like a horrible breathless gasp when you realize how many went unrealized as they occurred each day.
                                https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                                Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X