No announcement yet.

RIP Miss Carlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My heart aches for you....praying the wonderful memories will bring you peace. Hugs and love.....never an easy path to take.
    💫 Star lover

Comment

Know that you provided a loving home with shelter food and all the care you could give. She was one of the lucky ones. Your decision was a hard one, I am sure. It shows how much you loved her to let her go. She will always remain in your heart.
      “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
      “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

I'm so very sorry to hear this, sending (((((hugs))))).
        One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

So sorry to hear. RIP Miss Carlie

Comment

I am sorry for your loss of dear Carlie. They leave paw prints on our hearts forever. Sending you a hug for comfort.

Comment

Noel, my heart is hurting for you. (((((Hugs))))) to you as you go through this very difficult time of loss.
              Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

My heart is so sad for you. Every dog is special in his/her own way. It's always wonderful when we find "the one", and you certainly did with Carlie. I love the poem.

Comment

I love the poem & picture. What a lovely tribute. You'll certainly miss your companion. Thinking of you.

Comment

So sorry for your loss.
                    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I'm so very sorry for your loss Noel. You gave her a wonderful life with you. Hugs to you.
                      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

My thoughts are with you. Prayers for healing and comfort.
                        Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

I'm so sorry. It is never easy even if we know it is time.

Comment

So sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved companion. I have two that are 14 and they are pretty health right now (dachshunds). I cannot imagine my life without them.
                            Carlie

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss. No matter how much time we have with our pets it is never enough. Sending prayers of comfort in the days ahead.

Comment

So sorry for your loss Noel. It's so hard to lose our fur babies. Sending you a big hug!

Comment

Working...
                                X