Hello Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Wednesday

Hello quilters, greetings from a sunny East Germany, we have 73,4 °F and not much wind. I was off the computer for several days. Different things are going around, my college told me last week Monday that her mother had to go to the hospital because of some problems and they send her further to a main hospital in Potsdam. Two hours later my college Michaela got the information her mother has leukemia. The same day in the afternoon our daughter Andrea called me, crying, that her husband Marius was to see a doctor and he has a tumor about 5 1/2" wide at one of his kidneys, he will be operated this week Friday. Than my huby was busy with our new carport. Last weekend, Whitsun, the Monday is a holiday over here, our one son Christopher came with his two boys to help Lutz fix the roof of the carport. Now the carport with a matched garden house is finished.
    Because it was so nice weather all these days I was off my sewing machine, too. A highlight was the delivering of my first order from MSQC the fabrics for the Pop Stars, I love the pattern and thought it may fit our oldest granddaughter for a special occasion.
    Today I worked on my tax return for 2019, but had to call some where to get another form because of my pension I now get since one year.
    Enjoy your day, many greetings, stay safe.

Oh such upsetting news about your colleagues mom and your daughters' husband. Sounds like a difficult day for you.

It's good that your carport is done. And woohoo for your delivery from M*. That always makes me happy too.
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Lifting prayers for your friends and family.

I love getting packages from...M* too.
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

• BeaPeg
        BeaPeg commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, I just had a long chat with my daughter, told her what you wrote and she was pleased about it.
    Working...
    X