Christmas in June?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas in June?

When did it go from Christmas in July to June? I'm getting emails for Christmas fabric already. It's sounds like a good distraction, but really, can you imagine if it was Christmas time right now? Nightmare Before Christmas maybe. lol

nightmare.jpg
    🌺 Lorie

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
    When did it go from Christmas in July to June? I'm getting emails for Christmas fabric already. It's sounds like a good distraction, but really, can you imagine if it was Christmas time right now? Nightmare Before Christmas maybe. lol

nightmare.jpg
    Sad isn't it?
    BTW, I really like your signature quote...so fitting in todays world.
    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
    Aesop

Comment

At my house, Christmas information gathering is a year long process. (Says the lady that's looking at a stack of Christmas Uglies)
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

• Hulamoon
        Hulamoon commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay you had me at the ugly. lol I can actually do a Hawaiian Christmas ugly. hmmm. Don't distract me! lol

• Momofmonsters5
        Momofmonsters5 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a question...how many fat quarters did start with? How big does it turn out with or without sashing? I want to sash. I have this fat quarter set that I've never known what to with since it's so busy...this is perfect!

When I worked at Joann's years ago, we started getting Christmas fabric in the store in May. We didn't usually put it out until the Christmas in July sale. But after looking at it for most of the year - May through December, then the after Christmas clearance - it seems we had Christmas fabric almost year round!

Comment

UGH! I can't even think of Christmas right now. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for my sister's birthday in three weeks!

Comment

Working...
        X