No announcement yet.

Sleeping in new house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to this side of the state, Terry. You're so much closer now. Did you go to New Bern, Greenville or here in Jax for the flooring? And if they are 2nd home neighbors do they rent out? Would be fun to be neighbors (even if it were for a little time.)

Comment

• grammaterry
      grammaterry commented
      Editing a comment
      No, they aren't rental s, they apparently come a couple times a month. Got flooring in new Bern at Lowe's. Ordered oven but out of stock because of covid. He plant is shut down, may be 3 weeks

So happy for you Terry! Hope all your renovations go well. Good neighbors are a blessing!
    💫 Star lover

Comment

How wonderful. I'm glad you got in there so quickly. After all the anxiety about the move, it is good to see you so happy and excited to be there.
      Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Congratulations! It's really important to settle into your house as you would like. So that when going to sleep, the smile will always present on the face. I would strongly advise you to pay attention to the dreams you will have in the beginning. The right intepretation of them will change your fortunes as you will understand them correctly. Because so did I! I realised this after having read Amanda's blog about flying dream meaning. Do not put off this opportunity to take something for yourself out of her blog! Do not forget to dream big!
        Last edited by Ember_colin590; August 4, 2020, 12:46 AM.

Comment

So happy for you Terry! Enjoy your new home and new neighbors.

Comment

Working...
          X