Where I'm headed - the BEFORE pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where I'm headed - the BEFORE pictures

This is where my sewing room will be located after it is moved.

Futre - Scrapbooking.JPGFuture - Facing South.JPGFuture - Machines.JPGFuture - Scrapbooking Area.JPGFuture - Shelving along wall.JPGFuture - Stash & Cutting Area.JPGFuture - Stash & Storage.JPGFuture - to hold stash on foam boards.JPG

Hopefully it won't be long before I can post the finished pictures.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Re: Where I'm headed - the BEFORE pictures

Sandy, Just call me dumb but I cant figure out how to post pictures of my sewing room. I did manage to post a pic of a quilt here while back but unless I am looking right at it as to how to do it I must be blind. any tips would be greatly appreciated.
    p.s. looks like you have quite a job ahead of you. Good luck.

Comment

can't wait to see the end result. looks like you will have lots of room
      Patrice

Comment

Originally posted by RFREE View Post
        Sandy, Just call me dumb but I cant figure out how to post pictures of my sewing room. I did manage to post a pic of a quilt here while back but unless I am looking right at it as to how to do it I must be blind. any tips would be greatly appreciated.
        p.s. looks like you have quite a job ahead of you. Good luck.
        Sandy, when you finish your message there is a paper clip shown at the top next to the smiley faces. Click on that paper clip and it will allow you to browse and upload pictures from your computer.

Sandy

Comment

Looks like you will have a lot of sewing fun when it's all finished. I can't wait to see pictures.

Comment

What a lucky girl to have so much room! Can't wait to see the finished product.
            There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Wow - can't wait to see the after photos!
              Can I have your old sewing room area?

Hugs,
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
              http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
              http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Wow! Hurry and move! Can't wait to see the finished room! Lots of space !
                Suzy Que

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                  Sandy, when you finish your message there is a paper clip shown at the top next to the smiley faces. Click on that paper clip and it will allow you to browse and upload pictures from your computer.

Sandy
                  Thanks Sandy but I still can't get anymore pics to download. This is really getting frustrating. I have so much to share with everybody. I have contacted this site to see what I am doing wrong. Hopefully you will see my pics soon. Hows the new room coming???

Comment

Rfree, are you getting a message about the entity being too large?
                    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Originally posted by debinmalaga View Post
                      Rfree, are you getting a message about the entity being too large?
                      No message at all. I am pretty sure they aren't to large. They are no bigger than the one I was able to get in an album. Not sure what the problem is. I really want to figure this out though.
                      Thanks for trying to help.

Comment

No problem, wish I could help!

Comment

Originally posted by debinmalaga View Post
                          No problem, wish I could help!
                          Me too. I bet its something so simple it will make me feel like an idiot when its all said and done.
                          Just keep watching I will figure it out if it takes me all night..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RFREE View Post
                            Thanks Sandy but I still can't get anymore pics to download. This is really getting frustrating. I have so much to share with everybody. I have contacted this site to see what I am doing wrong. Hopefully you will see my pics soon. Hows the new room coming???
                            What size photos are you trying to load? I always take my into Microsoft Photo Editor and resize them from what my camera saves. I make them about 680 pixels or less. When you are typing a message do you see the Fonts buttons, Sizes, etc. at the top of the message? See the Smiley face? Next to that is the paperclip. Click it and follow instructions. You will have to browse to where the photo is located on your computer and tell it to upload. Once you have uploaded all your pictures there is a couple of buttons at the bottom that ask if you want them posted 'inline' or as attachments. Click the one you want and then post your message. Give it a try again.

Comment

Working...
                            X