spam..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spam..................

I saw four, flagged and reported one of them........
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Me too several hours ago
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

There’s still one under General Discussion but I don’t know how to report it

Comment

• MSN
        MSN commented
        Editing a comment
        In the lower right-hand corner of every post, there are icons for quote, comment, flag, and thanks. Click on "Flag" and a box will pop up. Type in the reason (e.g. "This is spam"). I did this for the one that is under General Chit-Chat.

I saw these too but did not click on any. All from same person. I did not flag. Now I have 9 notifications, which I clicked on to see the list and they are all the spam posts. I selected All, then delete, and got message You are not authorized. So now I still have those 9 notifications, not sure how they got there, not sure how to delete. Idk what's going on.

Comment

• Momofmonsters5
        Momofmonsters5 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here!!

• Teen
        Teen commented
        Editing a comment
        Ditto! I have 9 flags...

• MSN
        MSN commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep-- me, too!

You can't delete, but they will go away when a moderator gets the spam dumped.
      TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Working...
      X