Prayers for my son-in-law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will also add mine to the list.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I’ll be praying for your son-in-law, his family and you! I so appreciate the sacrifice our health care workers.....and what so many others are doing. Makes life safer for all of us.
      💫 Star lover

Comment

Wishing them a full recovery and may they be blessed for their hard work and compassion.

Comment

A prayer for your SIL as he recovers and your daughter too.

Comment

Please accept my thoughts, prayers, and thanks to your family. I admire the medical profession and their families so much. It is reassuring to hear they are young, and healthy.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this, Toni. Of course I will be praying for them and for you.
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Lots of prayers for both- and many thanks
                ~ Carol from PA
                As long as we have kitties, we will all be OK

Comment

prayers added
                  Karen
                  Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Toni, prayers being sent to you & your family. Try to stay positive. Gina

Comment

Prayers added

Comment

Good news! We just got off the phone with our daughter and have a few more details. They believe they are now one week into COVID-19, based on when they first felt symptoms. My daughter is her usual upbeat self and sounds, well, just fine. She does point out that week 2 of COVID tends to be worse than week 1, but she is in such good shape now, that my anxiety level has decreased dramatically.

I appreciate your continued prayers. One just never knows with COVID.
                        Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Prayers for your family. It is tough when they ae constantly exposed.

Comment

Of course I will Toni
                            You're added to my daily prayer list!
                            child kneeling.jpg
                            Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                            http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

The good news is that the recovery rate is exceedingly high. I will keep him in my prayers for a full and speedy recovery.
                              Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Prayers being sent. My GD is a nurse working the Covid units. I can't even tell you how scared I am for her and all the front line workers. May God keep them all safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X