Thank You For Your Prayers/Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You For Your Prayers/Update

Thank you all so much for your prayers. Jeff took me to the ER this morning because it appeared I had a blockage in my colon and I couldn’t take the pain anymore. It had been an issue for me for a few weeks and today I needed relief. After x-rays, exams and what seemed like a quart of the nastiest liquid, I’m going to feel much better. I will have to keep a close eye on this.

Thank you again for rallying in prayer for me. Forum Friends are the best!
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Glad to hear you are alright. I ended up in the hospital for 4 days because of this exact thing a couple of years ago. I was lucky that all they made me drink was an entire bottle of Miralax, mixed one cap at a time into a bottles of orange Gatoraide.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

so glad to hear you are better now. i hope it doesn't start again. and glad they didn't just send you home but actually took the time to do something for you. with them so busy you never know. ((()))

Comment

Thanks for the update. I hope you will feel much better soon!

Comment

I hope you're feeling much better! I know from dealing with Mom, it's no fun at all.
          Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
          ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Sending caring thoughts for you. I hope you are resting and comfortable this evening.

Comment

Barb, so glad you found out what was wrong, and are now home....hopefully being spoiled by Jeff!

Comment

So glad to hear your are home!

Comment

Thankful that you found out quickly and also found relief. Now praying that it doesn't come back.
                  Carlie

Comment

What a joy to know that it was a small intestinal problem and that you have returned home, the hospitals are not pleasant to stay, I hope that everything will be solved soon

Comment

Good news!!! Awful pain and discomfort, I'm sure. Glad you are home...
                      "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Barb, so sorry I didn’t see your earlier post. So relieved to know you are feeling better now. Hope you are able to rest well tonight. Take care of yourself.
                        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

• Monique
                          Monique commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Me either. Glad you are getting some relief. My neighbour drove herself to emergency because the thought she was having a heart attack. No all blocked up.

Barb, so glad you are home safely.

Comment

Praising God that you are on the mend!
                          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

So thankful to the Lord that you’re doing much better now and are home. Praying you’ll continue to improve and there would be no reoccurrence. Lots of love to you both 💕
                            💫 Star lover

Comment

Working...
                            X