Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must be Close to Halloween πŸŽƒ 😷

Hope y’all are having a good day!

52A396D3-6E0E-4015-8C59-1CCE2F1012FD.jpegE6023731-D4DC-4E64-9F1C-8B1DE6DAD238.jpeg7CB9F212-03E1-4C17-8CFE-661AE7797A10.jpegF322C30F-410E-4152-84BC-095C2548BD2D.jpeg
    πŸ’« Star lover

Too cute. Glad to see that some folks still have a sense of humor in these crazy times. Good ole Spike (the Pug) would do anything for a treat! I wonder if Halloween will be cancelled, too! Mask stayed on for 20 seconds! Thanks for posting. Gave me a morning smile. Spike.jpg
    β€œOf all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    β€œWe can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

• CarlieBlilie
      CarlieBlilie commented
      Editing a comment
      20 seconds is 19 seconds longer than mine would allow πŸ˜‚

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

How adorable!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Bless their pea pickin' hearts.
        Katrina

β€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Poor babies. Why?
          TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

• Star lover
            Star lover commented
            Editing a comment
            Their owners are trying to protect them from the covid-19 virus. 🦠

Hilarious!
          "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I certainly would protect my animal in any way, but the mask I made was for more of a chuckle. He watched for hours as I sewed "people" masks, so I whipped up one for him. The quick pic brought a lot of smiles to folks I sent it to. That's the last time he's had it on. There are companies who actually make them for animals. https://www.amazon.com/respirator-ma...n%3A2619533011
            Keep a sense of humor....we all need it now! Stay safe, stay well, all.

According to the CDC:
            Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses. Some coronaviruses cause cold-like illnesses in people, while others cause illness in certain types of animals, such as cattle, camels, and bats. Some coronaviruses, such as canine and feline coronaviruses, infect only animals and do not infect humans.
            Risk of animals spreading the virus that causes COVID-19 to people Some coronaviruses that infect animals can sometimes be spread to humans and then spread between people, but this is rare.
            β€œOf all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
            β€œWe can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Well that is just too funny. I think the dog would have to be wearing one of those cones if you wanted the mask to stay on for more than a minute!

Comment

Working...
              X