Ok...WTHeck???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok...WTHeck???

I got 4 flag notices ...from different people..and the headline said this:: Bitcoin HYIP paying 3% - 15% every minute for 600 minutes
    but..I have no idea what that is?? Can someone splain. If I click on it it says I'm not allowed to view that...
    I didn't' post anything like that..
    😎 Happy Thread tails and trails

Sage

It's a glitch apparently. The bitcoin post is spam, and 4 of us (myself included) "flagged" it for the moderator so she can remove the post. Technically, we shouldn't be getting those flag notifications (only the moderators should). Please feel free to disregard those notifications - can't tell you how to get rid of them, but last time it happened they did eventually go away for me (maybe that was after the post was removed?)

Comment

Yeah, only Karen can take it down. But she has a life too. I'm wishing everyone a.😎🌴🌞day!
      "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

I can see who flagged it. It's one of those weird things that's going on around here.

Blusk might be able to check into it.
        Katrina

β€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

How do you flag something? I saw that post and know it did not belong on the board

Comment

Only 4? There were 7 people that flagged the same post. At least one person didn't flag it more than once this time ...

BTW, I am not the only moderator here, just think I am the only one that removes spam.
            K is for Karen πŸ˜Šβ€‹..................
            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

• KPH
              KPH commented
              Editing a comment
              And we love the job you do!

• geegeequilts
              geegeequilts commented
              Editing a comment
              Ditto on the great job you do. Gina

• SagedCrone
              SagedCrone commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for taking care of that..I wasn't fussing ...and I'm sorry if you felt I was or calling on someone to do something..I was trying to make sure that my account here had not been hacked. Thanks again.

I got them, too....5 of them... And, I didn't flag anything. Oh well...They dropped off notifications after I left the screen.
            "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I did too. flagged it myself. nothing to worry about.

Comment

Same thing happened to me. Then I got a "Notification" that I had five notices when, in fact, I didn't have any at all.

Glitchy day.
                Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

The part I liked was the "you are not allowed to view this page" I couldn't make it go away yesterday but gone today. hummm
                  Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                  Terry

Comment

I just thought it was saying *I* posted that bitcoin crappola...nada..not me. Would not go away yesterday..gone today.
                    😎 Happy Thread tails and trails

Sage

Comment

• K. McEuen
                      K. McEuen commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No, it has been going on since the software upgrade. Never trust a developer when they say "it will be a seamless transition" because it never is. Then all this virus stuff happened and everyone is working with a skeleton crew, so any fixes are moving at a snails pace. One of these days things hopefully will get back to a more sense of "normal", both here and in everyday life. Until then, just ignore the flag reports since there is nothing you can do about them.
                      Last edited by K. McEuen; May 22nd, 2020, 08:19 PM.

Hooray! my 6 are gone! thank you!

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one who is getting these. At my old job we were constantly being told NEVER to open any email we weren't expecting and to check the "from" field very carefully.

And Karen, thanks so much for all you do. This forum is such a blessing to so many, and your service is truly appreciated, even if we don't tell you nearly enough. ❀❀

Comment

Working...
                      X