No announcement yet.

Brother update 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending you thoughts of comfort across the miles. Prayers for your brother and his recovery.

Comment

Still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for the picture you shared.
      No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
      Aesop

Comment

Lifting more prayers today for your brother and family. I do hope you'll get some good news soon.
        Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Oh no, this is not what news I was expecting. You already know we are praying for him to get better. May God give you & your family comfort in the days ahead. Like Sharyn says "stay strong". Gina

Comment

Prayers continued for your brother and his recovery. May you have peace and comfort at this time of stress.

Comment

Oh Annika, I am so sorry about this latest development. I will continue to pray for your brother.
              Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. Hugs to you and all his family.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I am so sorry to read this. This is a terrible disease. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Working...
                  X