Brother update 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brother update 9

They have been trying to wake him from sedation for 2 days now and he is not responding well. So they decided to x ray his brain and he has part of his brain that has dyed due to lack of oxygen because of the corona. How much and how it will effect him they can not say yet.

Here is a picture of him and his son Lukas when they came and visit last summer for my birthday.

sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Oh Annika I am sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family during this most difficult time.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Prayers offered for him, and your family.

Comment

So sorry, I was so hoping message number 9 was going to be positive! Prayers!

Comment

I was watching a survivor of this dreadful disease talk on the news this evening. He said it’s much worse for the family because he knew nothing until he woke up and was told he’d been asleep for 6 weeks! Hopefully your brother is the same but it’s so hard for you and the rest of the family so prayers for you all this evening.

Comment

Annika, I'm so sorry. I was hoping for another step in the right direction. Lifting prayers for peace and comfort.
            Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
            ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Oh Annika my heart goes out to you and your whole family. I don't know what else to say.

Comment

Annika, I was hoping this update would be good news. I’m so sorry to hear this. My prayers continue to go out to your brother and the family for comfort.
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

My heart breaks for you all. I hope he wakes from this plague soon and recovers to the person he has always been.

Comment

This has been such a roller coaster for you all - so many ups and downs. I'm sorry the last news wasn't good. Still praying for him and for you.

Comment

Prayers for your brother and all of your family.
                      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Continued prayers for your brother, his family and you. May the Lord guide you and bring you peace and hope. Love and hugs across the ocean. ♥️
                        💫 Star lover

Comment

Prayers being offerred. Sorry your family is having to go through this

Comment

Keep on updating us, Annika. Praying that your next one will be happy news. We are all praying for you and your brother and his family.

Comment

This is heartbreaking. You and your family are in my prayers. Stay strong Annika!

Comment

Working...
                              X