Include with mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Include with mask

Many of us are making masks for others. I always include a slip of paper showing where they can insert a filter, and a note that they wash it after using it in public.

I came across this, and I am now going to copy and include with all masks that I make. I think its funny and very appropriate.

Mask-underwear.jpg
    Attached Files

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

That's an image that will stick in your mind.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Now someone is pretty clever coming up with that! Cute!

Comment

I keep mine in cellophane baggy in my purse when not in use too.

Comment

I also put mine in a plastic bag when no time in use. My doctor also said when you take it off or put it on only touch the edges.
          Carlie

Comment

LOL Love it. I just shipped off hopefully my last batch of 20.

Comment

I've been using a print-out of what Bonnie Hunter posted on her blog regarding care & use of masks. I gave one of these to everyone I gave masks. Rules for Using a Face Mask.PNG

Comment

Clever and fun to include with masks. I did not go to the extent of directions except a hand written note: "Once in place, don't touch your face"...."Wash with every use"...
                "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Thank you for posting this. I have to admit that it drives me nuts when the person loading my groceries into my car keeps pulling up her mask. I was germophobic before the corona virus, so you can imagine what I'm like now!
                  Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

These notes are super! I see so many folks not wearing them correctly .... and that's just not that they don't have their noses covered.
                    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
                    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Working...
                    X